Your Coaching Guarantee
All services I provide are covered by a no-nonsense, no-quibble, 100% satisfaction guarantee. It’s very simple, you either love the coaching and get the results you want, or you get a refund in full! No fine print, exceptions, or excuses. There simply is no risk to you whatsoever. None. Zero.
How can I offer a guarantee like this you ask.
First, I know my stuff and stand behind it 100%. It’s a question of trust, and I am fully prepared to put my good name and my money on the line for the services I provide. In reality I believe no coach should work with you unless he or she believes 100% in your ability to be successful and get your results. And I believe in you, so I am comfortable putting my money where my mouth is…
Second, if you don’t feel you’ve received great value for the admittedly not exactly cheap coaching fees, I don’t want to be paid. See how many other professionals in any service field you’ll find who are prepared to do the same.
Third, I believe that the information and techniques I provide you are potentially so valuable, and the benefits to you – and by extension your business or workplace, family, and friends – so great, that I am glad to assume all of the risk in order to take away any residual worries for you in this regard. It’s natural to wonder about things like "Can I believe this person? or "Well, I believe it, but how do I know it’s going to work for me?". With this no-nonsense guarantee you can stop wondering and sign up absolutely risk free.
Fourth, I choose to guarantee my services because experience has shown that my clients nearly always get great results, so I am not risking as much as it may appear.
Despite this way-more-than-fair guarantee there are of course a few ground rules for the coaching process:
- I provide a good-faith estimate of hours up front after an initial brief consultation. If at any point I feel based on the progress during our sessions that it may take longer (and I’ve gotten pretty good at being able to see this early on into the process), I will communicate this to you immediately. Then you would have the option whether you want to continue with the adjusted estimate, or request a refund. If things progress faster than expected, you owe of course only for the actual hours. A have a number of different continuity packages available for you if you are looking for more long-term, persistent coaching and mentoring with repeating monthly fees.
- You must complete the tasking assigned before and after the sessions, and you must do so fully and completely. I often assign some very specific tasks to do. If assigned, they are absolutely a fundamental part of the process to have your success be sealed in place. The tasks are directly related to the circumstances that created an issue, and are typically arrived at by asking you what you need to do from now on. If you don’t do them, neither you nor I can predict the outcome of the process.
- You must follow the action plans we create together during the sessions, and you must make up your mind to take action decisively. Action plans are a staple of all coaching designed to get you to "move the ball forward". And either we have sufficiently removed any blocks to your taking the steps, or we’ll have just identified an additional block that was previously obscured from view, which we’ll then resolve in our next session or through "on-the-spot" coaching.
- The sessions will probably be different from what you might have expected, they truly are a co-operative coaching effort. Unlike in conventional coaching however, which is often mostly concerned with accountability and action plans, we will not spend a lot of time talking about an issue, just gathering information about it to discover how you create and structure it. Because the focus will be on structure, once we discover it, we can move to having you make the problem disappear very quickly.
- Since you are the one creating the changes you desire and I am there to show you how to do this for yourself, consultations will be quite a bit shorter than what is commonly assumed necessary for profound shifts (most often taking only anywhere from 2-8 hours depending on the nature of the issue, to be completed in weekly 1-hour sessions). This allows you to make accelerated changes and save time and money.
- Having done this and allowed some time (say up to 3 weeks) for you to integrate the changes you have made, then – in case an issue persists – I agree to work with you through the appropriate channels (this may include brief "on-the-spot" coaching calls and your participation in teleconferenced group coaching sessions) at no charge beyond the initially agreed upon consultation sessions, until you get the result you want. We want you to be successful. Alternatively, you may ask to be resigned, or I may choose to resign you as a client, either way you get a full refund.
- If you have elected one of my longer-term, multi-month coaching packages with monthly payments, you have up to the point of the next payment due date to request a refund in the event that you are unsatisfied. When you make the next payment due, this shall constitute your agreement that you are satisfied with the services up to that point, and that you wish to continue the coaching package.
- It is your responsibility to communicate your results to me. My liability is limited to the amount paid for the coaching sessions.
To make an appointment for a brief, FREE introductory consultation over the phone and find out how how I can be of service to you, contact me now.