Just as predicted by my recent post on "Why Creating A New Habit Is So Hard", I haven’t quite been entirely able to lay off of the "Quick Hits" posts to Posterous. Still working on modifying that habit to posting here instead… :)
Since we wouldn’t want you to miss anything important, these were the most recent offerings:
- Key excerpt from FEED 2009 Report: "Digital Primacy..connected consumers are the new mainstream". It looks as if "geeky" interests, tools, and toys are no longer geeky anymore, they are what everyone is using.
- My comment on: "Was the Twitter Retweet Feature Designed to Bring Value to Google & Bing Search?" Twitter has stirred up a hornets nest with its recent feature upgrade, the question is, are the gains worth messing with their archetype branding?
- Key excerpt from interview with Tech VC Peter Thiel: The U.S. debate on gov’t size has a mindset issue. Is everybody asking the wrong question?
- Must-read, & some of this worries me: "What Twitter’s New Geolocation Makes Possible – RWW". There goes what little of your privacy was left. Is the brave new world of geolocation going to be worth the sacrifice?
- My comment on: "Twitter to turn on advertising you will love -> SuperTweet – @Scobleizer" Twitter is about to finally monetize their service, could the new ads they’re invisioning be a game changer?
Read and profit. Feel free to share.