Just as predicted by my recent post on "Why Creating A New Habit Is So Hard", I haven’t quite been entirely able to lay off of the "Quick Hits" posts to Posterous. Still working on modifying that habit to posting here instead… :)
Since we wouldn’t want you to miss anything important, these were the most recent offerings:
- Key excerpt on Hyperlocal Advertising from: "2010 Predictions – ReadWriteWeb" Yet more reasons for Rupert Murdoch to shake in his boots…
- Key excerpt from: "What Matters Now" – Gary Vaynerchuck validates Moving the Freeline I preach the concept, nice to see it validated by a social media "big deal".
- Pretty Funny From A Frank Kern Email – FTC Christmas Cards… Half in jest, fully in earnest as they say… this topic will occupy us in 2010 more and for longer than a lot of people are realizing.
- Key excerpt from: "FTC trains government focus on..bloggers – HotAir.com" – gov’t overreach in action More on the FTC’s overreach. A whole new class of complaint will likely get added to our already over-developed litigation menu.
- Why would Twitter lie this blatantly about its broken "Retweets by others" UI? Strong words, but this post struck a nerve. Twitter has been acting a bit too Orwellian of late. The issue has been fixed since then, the PR black-eye remains…
Read and profit. Feel free to share.