Just as predicted by my recent post on “Why Creating A New Habit Is So Hard”, I haven’t quite been entirely able to lay off of the “Quick Hits” posts to Posterous.
Still working on modifying that habit to posting here instead… :)
Since we wouldn’t want you to miss anything important, these were the most recent offerings:
- Key excerpt on Google’s non-social DNA from: “Why Google won’t give Twitter or Facebook a buzz cut tomorrow” Google has been struggling with creating their own successful Social Media, and there is a reason…
- Scott Stratten demonstrates a potential Geo-Location Mishap in: “@Unmarketing’s 4 Point Social Media Future” Geo is only gaining in importance, but the potential pitfalls and even outright dangers should keep those companies on their toes.
- Key Twitter-relevant excerpt from Scoble’s: “Google’s two-front war with Apple and Facebook”
- Steve Moses..I mean Jobs..comes down from the mountain, and..the Tablet is busted?! Did Steve Jobs finally reach the limits of his presentation magic? Is the iPad “a bridge too far”?
- Key Moving The Freeline excerpt from: “5 Essential Blogging Tips from Confucius | Copyblogger” More validation for a concept that is the key to winning in the Attention Economy.
Read and profit. Feel free to share.