- @Scobleizer this is great, proves both the 80/20 Principle, as well as Check Move Theory as evangelized by @Ed_Dale [View]
- @Scobleizer cont’d: threw the data from that page in2 a spreadsheet, proves 80/20 – 64/4 – 51/1 recursion: [View]
- @Scobleizer cont’d: the 6 top people out of 520 have 1/3 of total "tweets x followers" connections, 22 have 55%, 110 have 87%. Always works. [View]
- @dewaldp pretty good… in case you hadn’t seen it yet, here is another "juicy" one – http://tinyurl.com/2xhhpc [View]
- If you are a WordPress user, you may be interested in this "Two Line Avatar Hack for WordPress Comments" – http://tinyurl.com/6zqqx4 [View]
- cont’d: BTW did I mention that my blog was *DoFollow*… comment on my WordPress Avatar Hack post – http://tinyurl.com/6zqqx4 [View]
- Good "State of Twitter" overview post from a CNET blog – http://tinyurl.com/5wrkws – note the new round of funding & infrastructure issue [View]
Powered by Twitter Tools.